Jobs & Internships
NATURE DAY CAMP INSTRUCTORS
- Salary: $12.50-13.00, DOE / hour
- Dates of Employment: June 12-August 25, this includes one week training, no camp July 3-7
- Full Day Instructors: 8 am – 4 pm
- Half Day Instructors: 8 am – 2 pm
COUNSELOR IN TRAINING (CIT) COORDINATOR
- Salary: $14.50/hour
- Dates of Employment: June 1-August 25th, 2017, planning weeks built into hours
EXTENDED CARE COORDINATOR
- Salary: $12.00 / hour
- Dates of Employment: June 19-August 25
- Hours: 7:30 am – 9:30 am and 2:30- 5:30 pm, 5 hours/ day, no more than 30 hours/ week.
NATURE DAY CAMP INTERN
- Benefits: Intern will receive a $1600 stipend. Intern will receive training and mentorship in working in a community-based, non-profit agency in partnership with Oregon Parks and Recreation Department.
- Dates: June 12-August 25, no programs from July 3-7