Every day: 7:00 – Dusk
Nature Center Hours
Monday – Sunday: 9:00 – 4:00pm
Contact Information11321 SW Terwilliger Blvd Portland OR 97219 Phone: 503-636-4398 Fax: 503-636-5318
- Respect the forest by staying on the trails.
- Creek beds are fragile. Humans and other animals can cause erosion and hurt fish habitat. Please stay out of creeks.
- Dogs are to be kept on leash at all times. Dogs are natural explorers and wish to visit the creek or go off trail. However, even well-behaved dogs disturb the homes of other animals and erode fish and other creek habitat.
- Please no collecting. Leave all natural objects where you found them. Many animals live in the forest and may rely on these materials. Please respect their homes, as well as the visitors who follow behind you.
- Please depose of waste appropriately. If paper or other products are brought onto the trails, please bring them back to the Nature Center or Jackson Shelter to dispose of them in the trash or recycling bins. Or take them back out with you.
- Bikes are not allowed on the hiking trails as they erode and destroy the trails. A paved bicycle path follows the eastern edge of the park.
By following these rules and sharing them with others, we can go along way towards ensuring our own enjoyment of the park area and maintain healthy and diverse forest and creek habitats.
We hope you enjoy your visit to the park.