Membership dollars support vital operations and Friends of Tryon Creek Mission. Our mission, in partnership with Oregon State Parks, is to inspire and nurture relationships with nature in our unique urban forest.
- To receive the discounted membership price, you must be a current member at the $40 family membership level or above. Current members have made a membership donation within 365 days of the camp session being registered for.
- If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact us before signing up at 503-636-4398, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- If you know your membership is not current, please purchase or renew your membership prior to registration to save Friend’s staff precious time and energy. To update your membership or to learn more about the many benefits of membership, please visit our new and renewing membership page.
Link to Registration
- Visit our Online Registration Page for details of camps and to register.
- Age level refers to the age the child is at the start of camp.
- Grade level refers to the grade child will be as of September of 2017.
- Extended care is offered from the hours of 8-9 am and 3-5 pm for our full day camps. Charge is $5/hour, per day, per child. Preregistration is recommended but not required – you may notify the Camp Director the first day of camp if you would like extended care.
- Note: There is no extended care at 1:00pm for the half day camps.
- Within 2 weeks of camp start date – No Refund
- Within 30 days of camp start date – 50% Refund
- Within 60 days of camp start date – 75% Refund
- If your schedule changes within a week of registering for camp, please contact us and we can switch your camp date or refund with a $12 service fee.
We have scholarships available. Please contact Lori at 503-636-4398, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Day Camp registrations are processed on-line. If you are not able to register your child or children in this manner, please let us know and we will do everything we can to help you with the registration process.
Friends of Tryon Creek
For more Information please check out our Camp Information page